Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Loveee these Palettes!

Back in November, I attended the Canadian Makeup Show where I purchased two 88 eyeshadow palettes (One matte and one shimmer) from Crown Brushes. Let me tell you, these are some of the best eyeshadows I have ever used! These palettes are highly-pigmented, soft and have every colour imaginable. With its slim and sleek design, they are now a staple in my makeup kit.

Although I purchased these palettes from the Crown Brushes booth, they are actually available on
www.coastalscents.com and they are very reasonably priced. Hurry now and order your palettes as they often sell out very quickly.

Below is a picture from a photoshoot where I used the 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette.

Photographer: Matthew Lyn
Model: Sheila Hui
Stylist: Tricia Campbell
Makeup Artist: Me! :)

2 comments:

xoxo michelle said...

that's awesome!
i need to get my hands on those palettes!
i'm liking that photograph too -- so proud of you!

Katherine said...

Awww thanks Michelle! I'm thinking of purchasing some other stuff too from that site so let me know if you want to order stuff too!