Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Bumpit Up!

Last night, I returned home from celebrating St. Patrick's Day with a few friends. (A celebration not complete without drinking green beer of course!) Anyways, I turned on my TV to one of my favourite channels - TLC.

Luckily, I tuned in at just the right time to catch an infomercial for one of the greatest hair inventions EVER!

Everyone, say hello to Bumpits!

These plastic, self-gripping hair accessories promise to create perfect volume for your hair that will comfortably stay in place and last all day long. They come in four colours: light blonde, dark blonde, brunette and black so that they are camouflaged under your hair.

I know a ton of girls who are always looking for ways they can add volume to their hair without it falling flat by the end of the night. I have read some reviews about Bumpits and a lot of women, like myself, seem eager to try it. The only con I have read is that the accessory doesn’t stay in place but I’m sure with enough bobby pins and hairspray you could make that thing last through a tornado.

For more information about this product, visit https://www.bumpits.com/?mid=544268.

3 comments:

queen said...

There is a product called the Vidal Sassoon Hair Poufs which is the Original Bump. They have a snap clip attached so they stay in place and never move. You will love them.

Designaholic said...

Bumpits are the best! I love using these. I actually do the PR for Bumpits and am stoked you wrote about them, thanks Katherine! Katherine, is there any way you could email me at: heather@heatherpalmerpr.com? I have a couple questions for ya and would love to network seeing that you love PR!:) Thanks for posting girl! (Also added you on twitter).

Katherine said...

Thanks Queen and Heather for commenting. Can't wait to try both products!