Tuesday, April 7, 2009

M.A.C Cosmetics/Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale...Info Part.2

This sale was much better than the one I attended back in December. For one thing, the weather was much warmer (Still cold but bearable) as we stood outside for approximately half an hour. Another great thing was that there were sale promotions. (Something I never seen before at these sales.) As if discounted M.A.C Cosmetics and Estee Lauder products weren't good enough to entice the attendees to spend their money, there were numerous sale promotions. For example, if you purchased three lipsticks or lipglasses you would receive the fourth one free. It was the same for the eyeshadow quads, holiday palettes, sparkle eyeliners and many other products.

I'll post some pictures of what I purchased in another post! =)

P.S. I had to break this up into two posts because the layout in the first one was going all wacky for some reason with the extra paragraph.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi how do u get a ticket to get in ? I REALLY WHANT TO GO i live in texas but i will defn.... go all the way over there for mac make up plz reply back by e mail jazmin_dolphin2005@yahoo.com thank you so much