Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It’s Just Pure + Simple!

Pure + Simple has expanded again with now four locations across Toronto. Based on Holistic Health Principals, this spa offers professional makeup, skincare products with no petroleum or chemical fragrances, colours or preservatives for men and women.

Personally, I started using the Just Pure line from Pure + Simple six years ago and it has been my saving grace ever since. As a teenager, I suffered from acne that caused many facial pimples and mild scarring. Now, I cannot live without the Sage Mint cleanser, toner and cream to help keep my face from breaking out. Although on the pricey side, these products probably last for a year or more. And when it comes to obtaining and maintaining healthy and beautiful skin, these products are definitely worth breaking the piggy bank for.

Visit http://www.pureandsimple.ca/2005/ to find a Pure + Simple spa near you.

No comments: