Saturday, February 28, 2009

Winter Weather Woe

For those who know me personally, they know that I figure skate, I snowboard and I generally enjoy the winter weather. Unfortunately, my skin does not.

This brutal winter weather has left my skin looking and feeling dry, itchy and flaky. Acting like a sponge, my skin would soak up the moisturizer I lathered on three times a day. Luckily, Pure + Simple came to my rescue! Just when I needed to replenish my line up of skin care products, Pure + Simple emailed their devoted customers a promotion where if you purchase $200 or more worth of products, you could book an appointment for a Super Hydrating Facial for FREE! (FYI - promotion has ended)

Thus, on Tuesday, I made my way down to Pure + Simple’s Yonge and Eglinton location where I spent one hour in sweet bliss. Senior Esthetician Georgetta, (whom I’ve been receiving facials from since I was 17) totally replenished and restored my dry skin. The Super Hydrating Facial focuses on facial and décolletage work and includes a skin restorative collagen treatment.

For those interested, Pure + Simple is now offering the Super Hydrating Facial for $75 (regularly $99) for the month of March. I know it’s a splurge, but everyone needs a little self-indulgence once in a while.

No comments: