Monday, December 1, 2008

Canadian Makeup Show 2008!

The Canadian Makeup Show was held at The Better Living Center on November 8th and 9th this year and I was privileged to share a room with so many makeup enthusiasts. My best friend and I were pleasantly surprised by many of the vendors this year. But the vendors that caught our eyes were Crown Brushes, Yaby Cosmetics and of course M.A.C Cosmetics. Crown Brushes offered an array of brushes, eye shadow palettes and makeup kits all for great prices. Yaby Cosmetics showcased a beautiful and highly pigmented makeup line with “create your own” palettes that are perfect for a makeup artist’s kit. And M.A.C Cosmetics had products from their PRO line available from lipsticks to Chromacakes to Pigments in beautiful, bright and bold colours. I can’t wait to attend next year’s show which is sure to be bigger and better.

Some of the goodies I picked up!

No comments: