Monday, December 1, 2008

My Name is ___________ and I am a Shopaholic!

The shopaholic in me took another visit to Lisa’s Cosmetics/Fragrances Warehouse Sale and I was not disappointed. Not surprisingly, a lot of the more popular cosmetic items were sold out. (Red Earth brushes, Smashbox Photofinish Primer and Smashbox gift sets.) However, their stock was replenished with some items that I did not see the last time…some of which I quickly grabbed.

Here’s a partial list of what I purchased:
With Love…Hilary Duff Fragrance - $18
Five Red Earth lipglosses - $2 each
Red Earth Pink Blossom gift set - $8
Red Earth Peach Flourish gift set - $8
Two Red Earth Amazing Eyes gift sets - $5 each


Some more of the goodies I picked up!

3 comments:

xoxo michelle said...

girl you are a shopaholic!
but i lovvvvvve ur finds!
& i also love that you're blogging!!
woot woot

Unknown said...

you went again!?!??!?! wahahaha you are defintely a cosmetics shopaholic lol!

Katherine said...

hahaha...I had to! It's so close and they have such good stuff!